1. Is it safe on a in ground vinyl pool?
Yes it is, there is no issue with ours. It works well and without damaging anything. Works great.
2. Will this AIPOOLY1300 Pool Cleaner clean the waterline tile?
Yes, it will go to the top of waterline.
3. How Long is the Power Cord of this AIPOOLY1300 pool cleaner?
The power cord of this robotic pool cleaner is 50 feet.
4. Does this AIPOOLY1300 pool cleaner clean and climb the walls and waterline?
Yes, it does! It cleans pool floor, walls and waterline pretty good.
5. Do the sponge brushes of the automatic pool cleaner often need to be replaced?
Not need, but if the sponge brushes of your pool cleaner are not siutable for your pool, you can exchange a PVC brushes. You can purchase them from the seller.
6. Does it shut off automatically after it runs cycle?
It has the option of a 1, 2, or 3 hour cycle and yes it does shut off when finished.
7. What's the advantage of PVA sponge roller brush compared to TPE roller brush?
The advantage of PVA sponge roller brush is that it has strong adsorption and excellent wall climbing ability. With the PVA sponge roller brush, Aiper Smart automatic pool cleaner can climb the walls easily and do a good job when cleaning the fine dust or tough dirt on the wall. And don’t need to worry about falling when climbing.